Thursday, October 25, 2012

MORE EXCITING NEWS . . .

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you!  
Did I mention I would have MORE EXCITING NEWS to share with you soon?
Well ... today's the day!
Check this out!


I am SO THRILLED to have been asked to join the design team at Crafty Secrets by the lovely & talented Sandy Redburn, Owner of Crafty Secrets.  It is something I had hoped for for a long time now!

I learned of their product line over on Splitcoast Stampers (SCS) probably about 5 years ago and have been creating with their awesome vintage products ever since.  I was even one of the gals who helped host the Crafty Secrets Challenges at SCS for a couple of years prior to their departure from SCS.

Their stamps are FABULOUS not only in construction but in the theme content ... if you haven't already, you'll definitely want to check 'em out!  I will post all the links at the bottom of this post.

They are in the process of switching a lot of their past stamp sets into the DIGITAL format ... how cool is that!  I'm really excited about that because even though several of their sets are my favorite to use ... I LOVE having the flexibility now of the digi format so I can size them as needed for projects other than A-2 cards.  And will have several of those projects ready to share with you very soon.

Please come join in all the excitement ... here are the links:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'm still up to my neck in craft show projects and it's really difficult to stay focused in my 'cave' with the beautiful Indian Summer we are having!  Did you ever feel you need "TWO OF YOU"?  LOL!  I'm sure you know exactly where I'm coming from!  Anyways ... what ever you are doing today ... ENJOY!

OH WAIT ... one more piece of EXCITING NEWS I'd like to share with you before you go.
My beautiful granddaughter, Morgan came to visit on Tuesday to share the news with myself & her grandfather that her long time boyfriend, C.J. had asked her to marry him ... of course, she said YES!  We are happy for them and wish them nothing but GOOD THINGS in the future!!!

See you soon I hope!
Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Darlene. You are so perfect for this design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....what wonderful news...you go girl...can't wait to see your projects...I know they will be awesome!!! And congrats to your granddaughter, too..the best to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well my word what wonderful news all gong on in OHIO.........im thrilled for you so derserving of your talents......the very best wishes sent to your grandaughter and future hubby....love sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW Darlene such exciting news all the way around!! CONGRATULATIONS to you and to Morgan!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. A huge congratulations Darlene! I am so happy for you as I know you have wanted to design for Sandy for a long time. It is your cup of tea for sure!
    Congratulations also on the engagement. I know you are a very proud and happy Grandma! Sending you lots of hugs from Indiana!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the design team, Darlene! I'm so excited for you and look forward to your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.