Saturday, August 22, 2009

Basic Grey & Stamp Something Challenges

I'm combining challenges today because (ssshhh, I'm supposed to be at my Cousin's Reunion) but I wanted to do some of my favorite challenges ... THEN I'll go back to the reunion!!





The new Basic Grey Challenge has decided to go WEEKLY. So for Week 2, they are offering a Color Challenge of Brown, Yellow & Pink (along with Basic Grey products of course) and this is what I've come up with. While creating this card I was keeping the Stamp Something Challenge in mind also ... today it's BIRTHDAYS. You can never have enough Birthday greeting cards laying around!!!





Here are the details on this creation:

Stamps: Penny Black
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Basic Grey (Porcelain)
Inks: Summer Sun, Versafine Black
Accessories: Nestabilities (Circles & Ovals .. plain & scalloped), Offray satin ribbons, SU Watercolor pencils, blender pen, Basic Grey brad, JustRite




Thanks for stopping in today!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love your basic grey dp and that image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, I love how you cut the BG paper to follow the pattern! You colored your sweet image to perfectly coordinate an the effect is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty! love those papers. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH this is so beautiful! Gorgeous job! Love it! Have a lovely day! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, great use of the colours with that Porcelain paper and such a beautifully colour gorgeous image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.