Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Creations to share ....


I have three cards to share with you from 4 challenges but I will try to keep the descriptions brief!! If you do have questions, don't hesitate to ask!!!



My first card was created for the Sketch Challenge over on The Fresh Batch blog ... Stamps & Smiles #27.


Details:

Stamps: Inkadinkado
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Coorbok (Tracey Porter) designer paper
Inks: Versafine black
Accessories: Detail clear embossing powder, Kaiser half pearls, May Arts organza ribbon





My second card was for the SCS Crafty Secrets Forum challenge which I was fortunate enough to host this week. I asked the girls to "Frame It" ... however they chose to and so far, they've come up with some AWESOME idea ... Check It Out Here!


Details:

Stamps: Crafty Secrets (Coffee & Tea)
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Basic Black, Crafty Secrets (Radiant) designer paper
Inks: Versafine black
Accessories: Nestabilities (large labels), Nestabilities ribbon tags, Darice grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, round tip Creative Memories black marker




My last card to share with you today is for today's SCS Sketch Challenge as well as the Stamp Something - Charm Challenge. This was a fun challenge and I've been dying to use this new Graphic45 paper I just bought! What do you think?? Very vintagy, huh ... love it!!
Details:
Stamps: Impression Obsession
Papers: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Gold Metallic, Graphic45 designer paper
Inks: versafine black, More Mustard
Accessories: Nestabilities (oval & scallop oval), Offray satin ribbon, Darice filigree gold charm, dimensionals
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!! I REALLY like the last one, So Elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Darlene these are sooo classy!! What beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Darlene, you have been busy creating! All 3 are gorgeous...wonderful papers, stamps, layers, colors...really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I love them all. My fav is the last one though, very elegnat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.