Thursday, August 13, 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #14




It's time for another MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE ... In fact, I'm late!!!! Here is this week's sketch we had to play with ... isn't it great!!







With seeing all the fall cards that are popping up on blogs ... I decided to create a Thanksgiving Day card. This image came to me as a gift from one of the Stampin' D'Amour gals ... I just LOVE the vintage feel of this little guy!! My designer papers are Pixie Press and Paper Pizazz and the card base is Mellow Moss. All the matting was done with Chocolate Chip and the picket fence was created using the Martha Stewart picket fence border punch on Very Vanilla cs then sponging with Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink. The sentiment is from the SU Country Blessings stamp set and the pumpkins are from the H&M (Beverly Cole) Old Fashioned Hayride stamp set. The pumpkins were stamped onto Pumpkin Pie cs with Versafine sepia ink then cut out with a swivel craft knife and popped up with dimensionals.
(click on photo for larger view)




I hope you enjoyed this little creation today!! If you haven't been to Priscilla's blog and taken part in all the festivities over there ... YOU ARE MISSING IT ... GET ON OVER THERE!!!! Have a great day my friends!!

7 comments:

  1. Hello and good morning to you Darlene :) love your vinage image..I have not done vintage card in a little while..this is getting me pumped for the fall. great card once again :) Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges each week..they would not be the same without you :)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not missing it! I took part :) Your card came out GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation! So wonderful for Thanksgiving. I love the look of the fence punch. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. We love having you and hope that you will join us in the fun again next week.

    Carolyn, MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vintage image goes great with the papers you have chosen, fall will be here shortly! I also like the stamp you used and orange ink. Great job yet again! Thank you for joining us at Midnight Madness and hope to see you again, BLESSINGS.

    Jane MMDT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE you Thanksgiving take on the sketch! Such a lovely image and I really love the fence! Great job this week!

    Not sure if you knew or not but if you post my store logo on your blog you get extra freebies if your name is drawn this week! Good Luck! Thank you for joining us this week! See you next week!

    Sue
    MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job Darlene on this week's MMSC! Mine is done, just haven't posted it yet.

    Love your vintage image, and those colors are so gorgeous...makes me wish for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How did I miss this card. It is gorgeous! Not that I'm bias because fall is my favorite season. I really like the fence. Great job Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.