Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge & The Sisterhood

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge today is a recipe challenge ... 1 ribbon, 2 designer papers & 3 embellishments.  I have chosen to use this beautiful vintage image from the Marie's Freebies site.  (You can find additional links to vintage images on the additional tab below the header of my blog.)  I was actually able to use up more scraps from my crafting table for this creation ... and that's always a good thing!!

* * * * *

AND ... Over at The Sisterhood this week, we are  honoring the Good Ole' U.S.A.  We have created cards/layouts using the colors Red, White & Blue!  And would LOVE to have you join in on our tribute!!  I have chosen this adorable Squigglefly image for my card today!  It seems like we have been "at war" forever and I for one would like to show my support to all those wonderful men & women who fight for our freedom on a daily basis!!  God Bless Them!!

* * * * *
Working on a slow computer certainly keeps my postings short & sweet!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope your day is wonderful and filled with fun & laughter!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWW Darlene both of these creations are sooooo wonderful!! I LOVE the troop card with the shy bear..oh my what a SUPER creation!!!!! Beautiful work as always my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are beautiful Darlene!! I love your shy bear...too cute. You are the queen of vintage!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.