Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #108

Today's sketch at Midnight Madness is another fabulous stroke of genius on the part of the designer!  Remember, you can choose to use either the CAS or the FANCY (or a combination of the two) for your creation.  

Today I have used the adorable 'vintage floral bicycle' digi image from "priscillastyles" for the main focus of my creation.  My designer papers are a combination of patterns from 'the Paper Studio' MIRABELLE paper pack.

(click on image to enlarge)

Though difficult to see in my photo, after coloring the flowers with Prismacolor markers, I have added a touch of 'copper' Stickles to them for a touch of sparkle.

If you've not played the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge ... what are you waiting for??  There's no time like the present ... hop on over and 'give it a whirl' ... I guarantee you'll be hooked just like I am with these fabulous sketches.  Hope to see you there!!

Hugs to you all ...
Darlene
(PSDT)

5 comments:

  1. Darlene this is such a great image, and wonderful choice of papers and colors!!!! AWESOME job with this sketch girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, I love the colors you used! This is one of my favorite digital stamps by Priscilla, and you did a great job with it!
    Valarie Florer
    priscillastyles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, love that bike, but I'm glad they don't still make them like that! Thanks for popping by my blog & the lovely welcome to MMC. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Darlene! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work on the bike rocks. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.