Thursday, November 7, 2013

Shelly's Images Challenge

Good Morning All!

It's time for a new monthly challenge over at Shelly's Images 
and our November Challenge is:

GIVING THANKS!

What are you thankful for today?
I think I am most thankful for my wonderful husband and amazing family!  
Without them my life would have no meaning!

Using Shelly's 'Thanks' image.

I just love the colors of Fall and this fun image by Shelly worked out perfectly for my very FALL THANK YOU card!  I've embossed the background with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and was actually using up some left over leaves/bow that were on my worktable.  Coloring was done with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and a little fussy cutting I felt was required to really make this sentiment POP!

With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, I also wanted to make a card to send to dear friends of ours so
 I decided to use two more of Shelly's Images ... Pilgrim Girl and Thanks Sentiment 2.


This image was also colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I chose to mat my image on extra long black cardstock, the simply wrapped, twisted & tied in a bow two narrow satin ribbons for my embellishment.   Viola!  Card complete!

A few additional challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge - Autumn Colors
Crafty Creations Challenge #247 - Autumn Colors
Divas By Design - Use A Digi
Cuttin and Stampin Challenge #44 - Giving Thanks
 Scrap Creations - Giving Thanks
Victorine Stamps #71 - Fall/Thanksgiving
2 Creative Chicks #8 - Thanksgiving

I hope you'll come join in our GIVING THANKS challenge at Shelly's Images!  Remember, you have the ENTIRE MONTH OF NOVEMBER to play along with a chance of winning FREE Shelly's Images.

See you there!
As always ...

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so pretty!!! I too love autumn colors and you did a great job of show casing them!! Beautiful creations my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards Darlene! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting For All Seasons!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are PRETTY! Great job.
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab intake of our challenge over on divas by designs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.