Friday, March 14, 2014

Easter Treats with Crafty Secrets

Happy Friday!
Here we are into mid March already!  
I have my first Spring craft show next weekend and luckily Crafty Vintage Girl Store has all the adorable vintage Easter/Spring images & papers I need to create some fun goody packing for this coming Easter.

 
 

Everyone loves to receive a little "Chocolate Something" on Easter!

Aren't these Hershey Bar Pouch and matching little goody box adorable?

For my Hershey Bar Pouch, I printed/cut/scored the Printable Forget Me Not Digital Paper. I just think the little buy is so cute and he tied in perfectly with the little girls/bunnies tag that is a part of the Easter Kids Printable 2x2 Box and Tag set.

There also another printable box & tag set available at the Crafty Vintage Girl Store and it is called Printable Bunnies Mini Gift Box & Gift Tag.  
Both of these boxes with tag sets are so easy to make and just adorable!!

 Printable Bunny Mini Gift Box and Tag T-30
One more creation to share with you today and it's another Hershey Bar Pouch!
For this pouch, I have printed the Digital Green Floral Damask paper and the images I have printed for my Easter focus are from the Digital Easter Blessing set.

 I hope you have enjoyed my little goody projects today.
If by chance you don't have the dimension for the Hershey Bar Pouch and would like it, just leave me a message and I'd be glad to give it to you!

A few challenges:
Pile It On #10 - Easter Joy
All Crafts Challenge - Anything BUT a Card
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything BUT a Card / Slap It On
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Digital

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to pop over to the CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL STORE!

20 comments:

  1. What wonderful projects! I love the box and bag printables for sure! I think the candy bar cover is genius...seems like I have those dimensions somewhere...I must have a look. Hope your day is a creative one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dar, these are so fun! I know you'll sell a ton of them at your show! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Easter ideas, Dar! Your always do such a great job showcasing crafty secret products. Bet you sell a ton of these at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, these are so wonderful!! I love the Easter goodie box and pouches!! Great ideas!! I love how you staged your photos too!! Looks like it's right out of a fancy magazine!!! Very nicely done! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your vintage Easter goodies....so adorable and "sweet" (pun intended..lol)....now why didn't I order these...oh well, I still can!!! Good luck with the show, these are going to be so pretty sitting there, and great sellers, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are brilliant, you might have inspired me for Easter x
    Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vintage Easter goodies are really beautiful, Darlene. I know these will sell well in your show for Spring. I don't believe I have the measurements for the candy bar bag, and will appreciate you sending to me when you get a chance. Have Fun Crafting for your show.
    Mindy
    mmiller611@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Vintage ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are all gorgeous, Darlene!! I love the beautiful vintage images!! The Hershey bar pouch is so creative and fabulous!! Love them all!!

    I can't wait to see the starburst cards you make!! I will warn you...once you start, it's hard to stop making them - they are addicting!! They appeal to my love of layers while still being flat enough to mail easily :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend and good luck at your craft show!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, look how adorable these all are Darlene! I love how you used the papers to create the chocolate wrappers and have these cute gift packs, which makes any gift look more special. Great inspiration!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Pile It On “Easter Joy Challenge” with us! Just loved your Easter treats, and hope to see you back here next week!

    PIO DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty scene on your box, I love how the design carries on round the corner creating a complete scene.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some fun stuff here Darlene! Love all the vintage images and cool papers! Your creations and your props make me want to go get some Easter things and decorate or hide some eggs. Fun stuff. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects! Thanks for sharing at CCM &M this time and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome creations!! Love the tags and box, so cute. Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects, thanks for joining us at CCM&M, Jules DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooo I love these! So cute and what a lovely treat for whoever receives them!

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. The little boy and girl image is really cute and looks good on your treat bag and sweet box. Al the designs are perfect for giving at Easter. Thank you for joining us over at Craft My Life this challenge.
    Hugs Mrs A. (DT.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful way to receive a gift. I love the vintage images they're perfect for Easter.

    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene