Friday, March 14, 2014

Easter Treats with Crafty Secrets

Happy Friday!
Here we are into mid March already!  
I have my first Spring craft show next weekend and luckily Crafty Vintage Girl Store has all the adorable vintage Easter/Spring images & papers I need to create some fun goody packing for this coming Easter.

 
 

Everyone loves to receive a little "Chocolate Something" on Easter!

Aren't these Hershey Bar Pouch and matching little goody box adorable?

For my Hershey Bar Pouch, I printed/cut/scored the Printable Forget Me Not Digital Paper. I just think the little buy is so cute and he tied in perfectly with the little girls/bunnies tag that is a part of the Easter Kids Printable 2x2 Box and Tag set.

There also another printable box & tag set available at the Crafty Vintage Girl Store and it is called Printable Bunnies Mini Gift Box & Gift Tag.  
Both of these boxes with tag sets are so easy to make and just adorable!!

 Printable Bunny Mini Gift Box and Tag T-30
One more creation to share with you today and it's another Hershey Bar Pouch!
For this pouch, I have printed the Digital Green Floral Damask paper and the images I have printed for my Easter focus are from the Digital Easter Blessing set.

 I hope you have enjoyed my little goody projects today.
If by chance you don't have the dimension for the Hershey Bar Pouch and would like it, just leave me a message and I'd be glad to give it to you!

A few challenges:
Pile It On #10 - Easter Joy
All Crafts Challenge - Anything BUT a Card
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything BUT a Card / Slap It On
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Digital

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to pop over to the CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL STORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.