Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sisterhood - Animals

Hello!  Hello! Hello!

WOW!  Another month is drawing to a close ... 
Where is the time going???

it's all about those critters! 
That's right ... we'd like for you use an ANIMAL 
somewhere on your card/project!

Isn't this vintage image just the sweetest!!
I spotted it over on Pinterest and just had to create a card using it!
Poor doggie ... his face reminds me of Petey from the Little Rascals 
(aging myself here, lol)
except he doesn't have the circle around his eye! 
I'm not really sure what she's doing with his ear ... maybe she's removing a burr ...
either way, I'm sure she's trying to help him ... NOT hurt him!

A few challenges to share in:
Creative Card Crew - Animals
Digi Choosday Challenge - Animals
Just Inspirational Challenge - Monochromatic
 Bunny Zoe's Crafts March Challenge - Monochromatic
Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge - Anything Goes w/homemade bow

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!
I hope you'll pop over to The Sisterhood of Crafters to see the fabulous ANIMAL projects the sisters & step sisters have created for your inspiration ... then join in the fun!


Recipe:
Papers:  SU Vanilla cs, My Mind's Eye 'Oliver' 6x6 dp, Creative Imaginations dp, 
Sentiment:  Computer generated in PSE
Accessories:  Sizzix Tim Holtz 'brick wall' embossing folder, Pop Dots, Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker, Offray 'mudpie' satin ribbon, Tim Holtz 'frayed burlap' distress ink


16 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet card, Dar! That brown ribbon is smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture topping off a beautiful card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love~Love~Love the vintage photo!!!! A perfect sentiment, too, just like me and "my" Nellie!!! Have a great and creative week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Darlene & I'm loving the vintage feel!

    Thanks for having me as your guest this month!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT Darlene so glad to see your returning off and on to your vintage projects!!!! Hey my Brodie loves his ears played with, this guy looks like he is enjoying it too maybe???? LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, thank you so much for joining in with us at Digi Choosday Challenge!! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS! LOVE that beautiful vintage image and that fabulous bow! Super fabulous creation! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'm your newest follower! :) I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy up for grabs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Darlene, Your card is so beautiful. What a great vintage image you used for the card.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful Darlene, I love the adorable image and pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty!!!! thanks for joining us at just inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, and I love the image! My youngest daughter do the same thing with our German Shepard- that dog must have a ton of patience and tolerance *lol* Thank you for joining us at JIC this week, good luck :)

    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    DT Through The Purple Haze
    DT Just Inspirational
    DT The Outlawz, Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  12. so vintage sweet! Thanks for the blog visit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belle carte !
    Merci pour ta participation au just inspirational challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!!! Love that adorable image.

    Thanks for joining our animal challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a precious image. Love the vintage look of your design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card
    Thank you for joining in our Animal Challenge at Digi Choosday
    Hope to see you again soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene