Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

Hello friends ... Happy Tuesday!
It's once again my turn to share inspiration over on the DIES R US Inspiration Blog and here's the design team card I'd like to share.
The calendar says that it's officially SPRING,
 so that's my theme for today!

Here are the dies I've used on today's card 
which are available at the Dies R Us store.
Remember, if by chance it's Out of Stock, just click on the 
"Put Me On The Waiting List" button and you'll be notified when it's available.


I just LOVE birds, hummingbirds (and squirrels, lol) so I truly enjoyed making today's card.  My background paper from a Prima 'Fairy Belle Collection' pad and my sentiment was a stamp that is so old, I couldn't even read the mfg. name on it any longer.  
There are so many BEAUTIFUL butterfly dies available in the store (and you'll be seeing a lot of them in the near future), but I had these little MS butterflies laying on my worktable and since I've recently been on a mission to use up scraps, I couldn't help but add them to my card.
Look at the detail on this hummingbird die from Frantic Stamper ... isn't he gorgeous!
I merely die cut him out of garden green card stock then rubbed on a little turquoise blue Gelato to give him a more realistic color appeal.
I just had to share another closeup so you could see the detail on the birdhouse, corner ivy flourish and flowers.  Aren't they just fabulous!  I could have done more accenting on the gold finch but truth be told he was a list minute addition and I just simply didn't think about it  ran out of time. LOL

You will LOVE the Cheery Lynn Designs flower strips that are available in the store.
SO versatile ... for instance, on this Sweet William strip, there are several layers (that all cut at one time) to build the Sweet William flower, but here I've simply used the smaller layers to create my tiny vine flowers.

Well, that's it for me today!  I could just go on and on about these fabulous dies but will not drive you crazy with my finger babbling any longer.  Please be sure to pop over to the store ... your ONE STOP SHOPPING STORE FOR DIES, to find the dies you'll love to create with!

A few challenges to share in:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - Nature
Fitztown Challenge - Dies and/or Punches
Lexi's Creations - Use your punches and dies
My Craft Spot - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Ready for Spring

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you liked what I've created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.