Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Need a chuckle???

Yep!  I'm back with a 2nd post for today!
It's such a beautiful day here in Ohio (actually washed windows today), and I probably should be doing more 'spring' cleaning but hey ... spring is just beginning so I have plenty of time!  Right???

Besides, I wanted to share a cute card I made to join in the challenges
at Classy Cards n Such (Silly or Fun Stamp) as well as Joan's Touch (pattern paper, use a stamp, corners).  Here's what I came up with ...


LOL!  Oh I know SO MANY that could 'relate' to this card!!
(myself included, lol)  What fun!

The stamped image is Inky Antics 'Worldly Women #3'.
I've colored her using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers but her dress is paper pieced!  The reverse side of the upper 'green' pattern paper from First Edition Paper 'Love Letters'.  The lower half paper is a scrap of Graphic45 'Secret Gardens'.
The dividing ribbon is a dark green Offray satin from either JoAnns or Michaels.
And the corner treatment is Cheery Lynn Designs B165 'Lace Corner Deco E'.

A few challenges to share in:
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes

Well the sun is still shining so I'm headed outside for a bit to see how much 'outdoor' spring cleaning I can do!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a wonderful day!


16 comments:

  1. Cute card Darlene. Great job on your paper piecing and coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for the weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.joansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chuckle, I needed that! =) Off to get some sleep!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is hilarious! I LOVE it:) It totally made me giggle! The image is fabulous and your coloring is awesome! LOVE the sentiments! TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny and too true!!! Perfect card for April Fools Day, too!!! Looks like your card fit perfectly into our challenge at CCNS "silly/fun" stamp...thank you for joining us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...what a great card Darlene...I've got 3 stamps from this range and they're all hilarious. Fab pp and I love that you paper pieced her dress. Thanks for joining our Birthday challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and the sentiment is so true and I think I will stick to accessorize ... it's much more fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for accessorize! Hahahaha! Such a great fun card, Dar! I love her green booties...they match her eyeshadow! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAH now this card definitely made me laugh!!! LOVE IT! Such great humor~ And since you are in the mood to do some spring cleaning, can you come and organize my craft room ? LOL
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ 3 Twenty Crafts Online Store ♥
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fun card! LOve the sentiment..Glad you have joined LOves Rubberstamps...
    Goodluck and please come back soon,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so cute, Darlene! And I get those two words confused a lot. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute cute! I love this little ole lady image! Thanks for joining us in the Challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh this is so fun! Love the image and the fabulous sentiment and dp you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and that sentiment is so funny! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehe...this is too cute! Great job Ma.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene