Monday, May 12, 2014

Tea Time . . .

Happy Monday All!
I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon for a fun crafting get together with my Midwest friends but before I start packing up my crafting goodies I wanted to create a couple of cards for challenges I enjoy participating in. 

My first card today is for the "Tea Party" challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.

Using this beautiful photo for inspiration, we are to create INCLUDING A TEA CUP/TEA POT OR PETIT FOUR/SWEET TREAT, LACE/RIBBON and PEARLS!
 This is right up my alley since it has a 'vintage' flair to it.  Isn't this inspiration photo fabulous?!

Recipe for this card is:
Papers:  White cs, SU design paper
Accessories:  Offray pink satin ribbon, Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker tool, Pop Dots, Kaiser pearls
Dies:  Spellbinder 'Tea Set' #S5-076, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Add a Flourish' #B456 (used for steam), Cheery Lynn Designs 'Swedish Spring Oval Frame' #FRM135

A few other challenges to share in:
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Crafting At The Weekend - Anything Goes
Krafty Hands ChallengeAnything Goes
Open Minded Crafting - Use Some Ribbon
Just For Fun Challenge - Ribbon or Lace
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with handmade bow

Well I'd better get busy TRYING to figure out what all to take ... I think I need a bigger car!  LOL!
Please stop back later today when I'll have a PURPLE creation for the Cards 'n Such Challenge to share.
Hope to see you then!
HAPPY DAY EVERYONE!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Great use of that photo! This is fantastic!! Love the papers.. Love that tea pot!!! Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shabby chic card...love the teapot and there you go again being clever using the flourish for steam!! And what about that doily...geez, I have to have that, too!!! Very well done...good luck on the challenge and thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Tea Party" challenge!!
    See you on Wednesday!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, beautiuflly crafted, thanks for joining our ribbon challenge at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this. Love the shabby chic look. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, love the DP and your dies are fabulous. Great take on the photo. :o)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges & Good Luck! We hope to see you again!!

    Amy- DT Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love a nice cup of tea hehe thanks for joining us at JFF, good luck with your entry, DT Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card , thanks for joinng us at the shabby tearoom..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh I'm in love with your dies! Such a fabulous and elegant card! Love it!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty card. Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Darlene!! I'm so glad finding you at Open-Minded Crafting Fun!! And that card is really superb, hun! I love it so so much!!
    Hugsss, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! I love the colours and the dies are just beautiful. Great use of the photo as well! The teapot is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene