Monday, October 20, 2014

Squigglefly - SFC4214 - Halloween or Fall

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

Hello Bloggers!
It's time once again for another FUN challenge over at Squigglefly!
Our theme for today is

HALLOWEEN or FALL

Although we get 100+ Trick or Treaters every year and it's fun to see them all in their costumes, Halloween isn't one of my favorite times of the year.  However, FALL IS so I'm going with Fall for today's card! 
I'm a big Pittsburgh Steeler fan (I'm from Pittsburgh so it's okay!) and Fall means Fall Football Time!!!  
GO STEELERS!!
 

Isn't this little football player awesome?  It's an image by Cheryl Grant Alger called 'Touchdown'!  I just love all of Cheryl's images and this guys was fun to color up like a Pittsburgh Steeler in this black & gold!  I was also having some fun playing around with Fall colors on my Heartfelt Creations leaves and my 'scrabble styled' sentiment.

Challenges to share in:
So Artful Challenge - Leaves
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge - For the Boys
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you'll come check out the awesome inspirational samples the team has created this week and then join in our challenge fun!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

  1. I beg your pardon but I do believe you meant to say go Eagles! Fabulous card for fall and gorgeous background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on Fall colors with your football card. Except there's a mistake in the sentiment. It should read: Go, Bears! ROFL Great card, never the less!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, your card is so great - especially loving the background you used for this! LOL - I don't care which football team you root for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet-I have a little grandson (and son-in-law) who are football-crazy. They would LOVE this!
    I love your background and the colours are perfect. Thanks for being Soartful with us once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love how you incorporated the fall leaves with the fab image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you say War Eagle or Roll Tide, I can't remember.... LOL! Love the image and that fall bg papers and the leaf bundle are perfect. GREAT football card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute....but I would have to do it in Notre Dame colors....LOL..I can see your blood boiling now...just kidding...cute card for a "guy" of any age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, so full of energy, thanks for joining in with the Soartful challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene