Monday, October 20, 2014

Squigglefly - SFC4214 - Halloween or Fall

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

Hello Bloggers!
It's time once again for another FUN challenge over at Squigglefly!
Our theme for today is

HALLOWEEN or FALL

Although we get 100+ Trick or Treaters every year and it's fun to see them all in their costumes, Halloween isn't one of my favorite times of the year.  However, FALL IS so I'm going with Fall for today's card! 
I'm a big Pittsburgh Steeler fan (I'm from Pittsburgh so it's okay!) and Fall means Fall Football Time!!!  
GO STEELERS!!
 

Isn't this little football player awesome?  It's an image by Cheryl Grant Alger called 'Touchdown'!  I just love all of Cheryl's images and this guys was fun to color up like a Pittsburgh Steeler in this black & gold!  I was also having some fun playing around with Fall colors on my Heartfelt Creations leaves and my 'scrabble styled' sentiment.

Challenges to share in:
So Artful Challenge - Leaves
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge - For the Boys
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

I hope you'll come check out the awesome inspirational samples the team has created this week and then join in our challenge fun!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.