Saturday, February 27, 2016

Happy Birthday Wishes

Happy Saturday Everyone!

The other evening I noticed the challenge over on the Impression Obsession Blog
is Happy Birthday to You and I thought it would be fun to play along
and started looking into what I/O dies I had available that would work.

Here's what I came up with ...


I'm so pleased with the outcome of this quick/easy creation I just might have
to make a few more in various colors for my upcoming craft shows.

The Impression Obsession dies I have used are:

Boy with Flowers - DIE248
Greeting Set - DIE174
Puppies - DIE142

I created the background by first sponging 2 different shades of Tim Holtz
distress ink in an angular motion then spritzing  with
some very old 'pink lemonade' Memories Mists (surprised it still worked).
A few sequins and a little hand doodling ... VIOLA!

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Cute + Sentiment
In the Pink Challenge - So Cute (and pink of course)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy your weekend!
As always . . .

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the colors and those sweet little silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Your blended background and spritzing is lovely and the little silhouette scene you created is just so darling... like they're all waiting patiently for a treat. ;0)
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such kindness. I love getting hugs from Ohio! (especially since my son lives there too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that is so darling! I really love the puppies, and the boy is sweet, too. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - love the inky background.
    Thanks for playing along with us at In the Pink.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little scene...and those puppies are so perfect, aren't you clever...I would of never thought of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully crafted. Great design and striking details. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Aud Sentiment Challenge . We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    audsentimentschallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene