Saturday, February 27, 2016

Happy Birthday Wishes

Happy Saturday Everyone!

The other evening I noticed the challenge over on the Impression Obsession Blog
is Happy Birthday to You and I thought it would be fun to play along
and started looking into what I/O dies I had available that would work.

Here's what I came up with ...


I'm so pleased with the outcome of this quick/easy creation I just might have
to make a few more in various colors for my upcoming craft shows.

The Impression Obsession dies I have used are:

Boy with Flowers - DIE248
Greeting Set - DIE174
Puppies - DIE142

I created the background by first sponging 2 different shades of Tim Holtz
distress ink in an angular motion then spritzing  with
some very old 'pink lemonade' Memories Mists (surprised it still worked).
A few sequins and a little hand doodling ... VIOLA!

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Cute + Sentiment
In the Pink Challenge - So Cute (and pink of course)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy your weekend!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.