ATTENTION PLEASE

** FYI **
Two Old Bats and Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blogs will be closing their doors at the end of the year.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Winter's Beauty

Happy Friday Everyone!
Time for a new inspiration sample for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

Today I have a card created with the beautiful  die set
by Sue Wilson called 'Catherdral Background' #CED7101 (4 die set).  Also, the sentiment was stamped onto a banner from the Cheery Lynn Designs 'Horizon Fishtail Banners' #DL278 set.  I wanted to use the larger banner but didn't want it quite so long so after die cutting I simply moved the end down on my cut piece and cutting again.  Viola!  A banner just the length I needed.




I wanted to showcase not only this beautiful
Graphic45 design paper but various dies from this gorgeous set.

The 'center' die to this set is just beautiful on it's own
but I was wanting to share how you could use this set to showcase a
photo, a hand colored image or as I have done,
a panel of some of the beautiful design paper available on the market today!


This has turned into such a cold winter this year that
I thought a pretty 'thinking of you' card was in order for a friend
who really HATES the cold temperatures!
Hopefully it will make her smile!

Please be sure to take a minute and check out all the fabulous background dies available at the Dies R Us Store!  AND, don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!
A fun new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER offered to one lucky winner each challenge.  It could be YOU!

Challenges to share in:
Crafting With an Attitude Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
 Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Animals (birds?)
Moving Along with the Times Challenge - Things with Wings
PDE Linky Party Challenge - Anything Goes

Till next time ... thanks for stopping by!
As Always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  Red cs, Garden Green cs, Graphic45 'Time to Flourish' design paper
Stamps/ink:  Stampendous / Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Martha Stewart branch punch, Sequins, Darice red satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.