Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #316 -"USE YOUR FAVORITE COLOR" - 05/15/2016

Happy Sunday Friends ...
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

This week's challenge is:

USE YOUR FAVORITE COLOR
 Our sponsor this challenge is Robyn's Fetish
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps
One lucky winner will receive their choice of 3 digital stamps from the 

Anyone who knows me KNOWS my favorite color is PURPLE! 
Always have been ... Always will be!  LOL!!
My phone case is purple, my purse is purple, my toenails are purple,  my winter coat and spring jacket are purple ... I even painted my kitchen purple a couple years ago!  LOL
SO ... what color do you think I used on today's card??  
YEP!!!    PURPLE!


Isn't this sweet 'Spring Girl' image adorable?
You could use her for so many occasions but today since I was in need of
more Birthday cards for little girls, birthday was my choice.

 I always have trouble photographing purple ... keeps coming out blue.
BUT, today the purple is correct but her skin tone makes her look a bit 'jaundice' ... uugh!! 
 Just can't win sometimes!  LOL!


I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring.  I love that you can die cut your accent pieces from white card stock then match them to your image by using the same color tones.  Here I've used LV1, LV2 & LV3.  On the Happy Birthday die cut I initially colored it with the lightest shade (LV1), but when I laid it on the card front it blended too well with the background paper and didn't stand out ... SO I used the darker (LV3) and dabbed over top leaving some of the lighter areas peeking through. 

I hope you'll take a minute and swing by the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog
to see all the fabulous creations the team has designed to inspire you.

Challenges to share in:

 Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd also love to have you come join in our challenge fun.   YOU could even be our WINNER! 

As Always . . .
 

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, DCWV dp
Accessories:  Elizabeth Craft 'Happy Birthday' #783, Memory Box 'Cross Stitched Frame' #99124, Spellbinder D-lites 'Fantastic Floral Two'  #S2-009, Gold Stickles, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.