Monday, May 2, 2016

Use Your Stuff - Sketch

Hello Everyone! 
It's time for a new challenge at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog
and today Tina has an awesome sketch for us to create with . . .




Now as you noticed ... this sketch is designed to be used in your scrapbooking ...
but hey, who says you can't use it for a card too?  
I did ... LOL ... please see below.


I love using sketches and I must admit this is the 1st time I've used a scrap booking sketch
for a card but I can guarantee you it won't be the last!  LOL
And, while I'm 'confessing' I have a 'boo-boo' to own up to!

See how the 'journaling' panel is two different paper patterns?
Well ... It was all the cute little floral pattern and I drew the lines on it (after thought)
and had the brilliant idea to stamp words on it to look like journaling ...
AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT ... I stamped it UPSIDE DOWN ... yep, silly me!
Of course I didn't have another panel of that paper to fix my 'boo-boo' so covered it with
a coordinating paper, redrew the lines and FORGOT about the words!  Uugh!

Turning a negative into a positive . . .
Other than my base card, various scraps were used to create today's card
which 'lowered the mountain' of scraps on my work table!

Challenges to share in:
Crafting When We Can Challenge - Add Flowers
 Great Impressions May Challenge - Blinged Birthday
 Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Pastel colors

Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you'll come join in the fun at the

Have a great day and as always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Dark Green cs,  various K&CO designer papers
Accessories:  Sequins, Heartfelt Creations flower (off cut left over from demo at convention last month), portion of the Sue Wilson 'Greek Island' #CED5102 (ivy), Cheery Lynn Designs 'Two of Hearts' #DL128 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.