Friday, August 19, 2016

Another busy day . . .

Happy Friday Afternoon Blogging Friends!
Yesterday I shared with you a few photos of what's going on in
my Crafting Cave in preparation for this years Fall Craft Fairs.  Some
of you requested seeing these items when they were completed
so today I spent the day decorating and packaging
the Ghiradelli boxes and the Tea Cups.

Here ya go . . .

As I stated yesterday, each little box holds THREE Ghiradelli chocolate squares.
(When creating an 'edible package like these, 
be sure to verify the shelf life date on the candy before packaging!!)
BEFORE
AFTER

Here's a peek at the tea cups once filled and then again packaged...

 Each tea cup contains TWO different Teas and TWO different DOVE'S Chocolates

I will be making more Christmas tea cups for my November show 
but for the September show I decided to use 'everyday'  patterns that 
can be used for a variety of occasions ... here's a peek . . .





Thankfully, I still have a few weeks before show time
and already have a good head start on my goodies inventory!  

As soon as I get a few of the tissue box covers completed, I'll be back to share!

Challenges to share in:
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge - Anything But a Card
Jo's Scrap Shack Fun-Day Friday - Anything Goes
 C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #316 - Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #78 - Anything But a Card (Christmas)
Craft-Dee Bowz August Challenge - Anything Goes with Handmade Bow

But that's it for today and probably the weekend since I'm headed to Pennsylvania tomorrow afternoon for my  high school multi-year class reunion. 
I'm not even going to admit how many years ... LOL!!
HOLY MOLY ... where has the time gone?  
Dang!  Old age can sure sneak up on a person!  LOL!!

Till next time and as always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.