Sunday, August 14, 2016

Make it Sparkle

Happy Sunday Everyone
and welcome back to my blog!!

Today is my day at the Tutti Designs Blog, to share a creation using the fabulous new Tutti Designs dies.


Today I've created a holiday card using the Tutti Designs 'Fir Tree Arch Scene' TUTTI-130.


After die cutting this beautiful die from white card stock, I decided to back it with a blue card stock to mimic the sky.  A scrap piece of marine colored blue card stock was laying on my work table  so that was my choice.
It was a little too 'bright' for my liking so I sponged a little white ink over it and added a touch of sparkle to mimic the evening stars (although it appears I've got the entire galaxy on there ... a VERY starry night!! lol).


Then I simply ran a thin bead of glue around the edge of my die cut and adhered it to the blue panel.


This 6x6 panel of Bo Bunny winter paper just happened to have snowflakes the same color so became my choice for background.  A few added snowflakes, Stickles and a sentiment and my card is ready for holiday mailing!  I'm a very 'traditional holiday color' person but sometimes it's fun to 'create outside the box'!

If you haven't checked out this new line of dies, please pop over right now!  You're going to love them and they are very reasonably priced!  Here are some quick links where you can see the dies and samples using them, for your inspiration.  


 I will be back sharing more Tutti Designs creations each Sunday.  But over on the Tutti Designs Blog, the design team has a new creation to share EACH AND EVERY DAY!  Please check it out!

Challenges to share in:
Come and Get It Challenge - Punches and Dies
Inkspirational Challenge #115 - Patterned Paper
Brown Sugar Challenge #211 - Anything Goes
Dragons Lair Designs Challenge - Christmas in August
Crimbo Crackers Challenge #113 - Blue Christmas 
C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today ...
As always ...
 
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU Bermuda Bay cs, BoBunny 'Altitude' dp
Dies:   Tutti Designs 'Fir Tree Arch Scene' TUTTI-130, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Joy To The World' #B481
Accessories:  Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Deco Art 'Glamour Dust', Diamond Stickles, 2-way Glue Pen,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.