Sunday, August 7, 2016

Tutti Designs - Fall Birthday

Welcome back friends!
Do you have as many Fall birthdays in your family as I do?
Well, with these fabulous newly released dies from Tutti Designs, I will 
have those Fall birthday cards done in no time!  

Today I have a card to share that I created as my DT commitment for 
the Tutti Designs Blog ... please be sure to pop over to see 
all the amazing inspiration samples the DT ladies 
create for you each and every day of the week!



I have used two of the new dies on today's creation . . .



This beautiful Fall Leaves Arch can be use in various ways ...

You could use it as a topper, a side panel or as I have done today ... on a gate fold card.

I knew I wanted bold fall colors so the first thing I did was to create my own background paper panel.  You can do this with inks, paints, markers ... what ever medium you choose.  But today I chose the Ken Oliver Color Burst because as I said ... I wanted that BURST of FALL COLOR.

Oops sorry, I forgot to photograph my colorful panel  before die cutting ... guess I was anxious to see how it looked once cut!  LOL

Remember, die cuts can be used anywhere on your card, they don't have to be only on the front panel.  Here's a peek at the inside of today's A6 card. (6 1/4" x 9" ... scored at 2 1/8" on each side)


After die cutting the Autumn wheelbarrow from white card stock, I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for the coloring.  I think it adds a nice coordinating touch to the inside. 
Add a hand cut banner sentiment on the front and this card is ready for the mail box!

Make sure and check out all the great places to see this new line of dies. 


Don't forget, a design team member has a brand new sample using Tutti Design dies posted on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH & EVERY DAY for your inspiration.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.