Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Double D Challenge - Neons / Brights

Hello Friends!
Today I'm playing with paint and makin' it glow!  LOL!!

Team Diane is hosting the new challenge today
at the Double D Challenge Blog with a theme of NEONS / BRIGHTS
here's the mood board to help get you started . . .


You would think in all the papers, etc. I have in my crafting cave
I would have something that fit this theme but NO ... so I had to get creative!  LOL!
Here's what I came up with . . .


I created my own background paper with bright paints and a sponge brush.
I also sponge brushed a panel with blue and a panel with pink to die cut my sentiment from.
How do you like my bubble wrap corners?  
Aren't I getting 'artsy' ... lol!


A few iridescent sequins and yellow Nuvo crystal drops
and my card to ready to hit the birthday party!!

Challenges to share in:
ScrapyLand Challenge #63 - ATG w/Scrapyland product
 Crafting By Design Challenge - ATG
Inspiration Destination Challenge - ATG
Simon Says Challenge - Happy Birthday

You will LOVE the creations our design teams have to share today! 
I tell you ... these ladies are SO creative!
Please come join in the fun and remember, one lucky random.org drawn
entry will win an awesome prize.  
I wonder what Diane has up her sleeve today!
Pop on over to our Double D Challenge Blog to see for yourself!

Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .




Recipe:
Paper:  White cs, Lime green cs
Accessories:  sponge brush, bubble wrap, bright yellow, pink and blue paint, Yellow Nuvo crystal drops, Iridescent sequins, Poppystamps 'Jumbled Happy Birthday' #1472







16 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Dar and it really is a Happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a fab card with these (difficult!) neon colours.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colorful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 'artsie' background and yes, of course the bubble wrap...a very fun and creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But oh so creative! I love your inky background! Such a Happy HAPPY card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Darlene. Great colours...xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, so that's how you did it! What a fabulous look and very artsy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun background and perfect for the die cut sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now aren't you just creative, I love your background, especially the bubble wrap, that was a great idea, love that the letters even have that swiped look to them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect take on the challenge. I need to go get me some neon paints!!! Can't wait to play....your card is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fun and happy, Darlene! You got really creative with those paints. I love the design and that you can see the brush strokes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darlene, this is just a party on a card! Love those colors, and your design is magnificent! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely and cheerful design Darlene! The painted brush strokes and bubble wrap technique are wonderful and the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Darlene! I love how you've used bubble wrap & the colours are lovely.
    Thanks for joining us for our special 8th Birthday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so creative and fabulous!! I love the colors!! The background looks amazing!! What a gorgeous card this is!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene