Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Double D - Pastels

Hello Everyone!
Did you have a great July 4th weekend??

Today begins a new challenge at the Double D Challenge blog with Team Diane as host.  Their theme of choice this time around is PASTELS.

Check out this beautiful mood board Diane created for your inspiration.


I knew I had a paper pack from Crafty Secrets called 'Pastels'
so that's where it all began!


I'm not sure why my camera insists on changing my pinks to peach 
and purples to blue but I guess it has a mind of it's own.
Either way ... these beautiful side panels & sentiment matting are really
a pretty, soft pink (guess you'll have to use your imagination, lol).

Speaking of those beautiful side panels, there were created
using the Sue Wilson 'Charming Lace Trim' Die that I've had in my stash
for awhile now and had forgotten all about it!  MY BAD!

Please come join in the fun and remember, one lucky random.org drawn
entry will win an awesome prize.  
 I wonder what Diane has up her sleeve today!
Pop on over to our Double D Challenge Blog to see for yourself!


Hope to see you there!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Pink cs, Crafty Secrets 'Pastels' dp
Stamps/Ink:   Penny Black 'Special Wishes' / Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Prima flowers, Nuvo crystal drops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.