Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Babies are a Blessing!

Happy Tuesday All!

This post will be short & sweet since I'm short on time this morning.  I'm headed to Pennsylvania to pick up my mother, then headed to the Pittsburgh Airport to pick up my aunt who is coming in for our family reunion this coming weekend (a 3 day event ... lol).

But before I go I just had to play along in a cute challenge that my friend Diane (Nellie's Nest) told me about and I 'm running down to the wire getting something entered  (less than 2 hrs left to enter) Yikes!!

The challenge is at the Sunny Day Crafting Challenge Blog
and their theme is " G for Giraffe "


My BFF Lona just welcomed in a set of twin GREAT-grandbabies last week so that was my thoughts when creating this card.  Yep ... a boy & a girl ... how sweet.  So this card will go in the mail today to them along with our blessing on these new babies.

Other challenges to share in:

Thanks so much for stopping by.
As always . . .
Recipe:
Paper:  White cs, Prima 'Princess' designer paper
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Whimsical Giraffe' #B794, Die Versions 'Baby Giraffe' #DV-644
Stamps:  Fiskars 'Precious Baby Quotes'
Accessories:  Versafine Onyx ink, Joann's baby blue & pink satin ribbon, Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (EB1, EB2, TN1, TN5), 3M dimensional tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.