Friday, August 4, 2017

It's Fussy and Fancy Time!

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog!

 
Today's theme chosen by our very talented Gina is:
 
 FAVORITE COLORS
 
LOL ... well anyone who knows me can tell you what my favorite color is!
Since I was a little girl, my favorite color has been any shade is PURPLE!
You will find it all around my house!  I even painted my kitchen purple one time!  
But after a couple of years, repainted to a more neutral color ... upon hubby's request!  lol
 
 
I had so much fun creating today's card and was even able to use up some bits&bobs that were laying around on my work tables.  As far as the design, I was actually inspired by a card I spotted over on Pinterest ... so that was my starting point.  And it just look on a life of it's own from there.
 
 
OMG ... I just realized that my Celebrate sentiment is the one I die cut for last month's card design but I used the negative portion for that card vs the positive.  YAY ... two for one!!  
 
 I do hope you will come join in our challenge fun!
See you there!

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .
 
 Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Lavender cs, Deep Purple cs, DCWV dp
Stamps:  The Stamp Pad Co.
Accessories:  Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dot' EF, Wilton paper doily, Nuvo purple crystal drops, Reasonable Ribbon 'Violet', Heartfelt Creations 'gold prill', Nuvo white crystal drops, TH distresser, stylus for shaping, TH oxide inks
          

8 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together! This card is lovely and I love your gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure which I like better. The butterfly or the flower. This is lovely. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I liked you for a reason!!! My favorite color is purple too!!! That's why I love your card so much, plus it's got some pretty beautiful elements. That flower is stunning and so is the butterfly. I love that it's cut out of patterned paper. Really, really pretty creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Lovely flower, pretty center to it and like the colors on the butterfly, like how you used the nuvo drops on it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene this is just so so beautiful, what a lovely colour and one of my favourite too

    Thank you for your kind comment you left me on my blog.

    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's awesome that you're passionate about a color. It seems when a person loves purple, they REALLY LOVE PURPLE! Funny about your kitchen, tee hee! All that aside, Darlene, I love purple, too, and you sure used it beautifully on your card! All those pretty shades and different elements... gorgeous! I'd have to say my fave color is yellow. Yellow house, yellow bedroom, yellow flowers... However, I have pale plum vertical blinds on my large front windows and I have a purple coat plus just bought another one in a different shade of purple. I wear it a lot. Yellow is hard to wear, boo hoo. Gosh, I'm talky today. First chance I've had to catch up in days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fussy & fancy = stunning card! I love it--so beautiful, feminine and textural.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My! This is gorgeous! I love your colors, so pretty! All of your layers are fantastic too! Flower, butterfly, doily....they are all so beautiful! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene