Sunday, November 12, 2017

Birds on a wire . . .

Hello Friends!
WOW have you seen the latest October Release dies at the Tutti Designs Store?
They are stained glass style and they are fabulous!

Today I've used the 'Birds Stained Glass' die for my creation ...

TUTTI-400 Birds Stained Glass

I decided to use the Inlaid technique for my card.
It took a little time and patience but I LOVE the outcome!!
It actually looks like a stained glass piece!!

I first die cut my image from black card stock to use as my base.
Then I cut a red panel to use for the birds and a green panel
to use for the leaves.

I adhered my black outline onto white card stock using the Nuvo
medium glue pen.  Then I started inlaying the birds.
Once they were completed I inlaid the leaves.
Then cut my white frame to create my focus panel.


Once my inlaid was completed, I matted the entire panel
onto the same green card stock as the leaves and
centered it onto my red card stock background panel.
Using a ruler and white gelly roll pen,
I created my faux stitching.

Here's another peek at the finished creation.


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

Challenges to share in:
Crafty Catz Challenge  - No Designer Paper
 A Perfect Time to Craft November Challenge - ATG
 Card Mania November Challenge - ATG
 Happy Little Stamper November Dies Challenge - ATG w/dies

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Thanks for stopping in ... have a great week ahead!
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.