Friday, November 3, 2017

For a Special Birthday!

Hello  Friends!
Today I'm sharing a Special Birthday card!
I actually have THREE friends who celebrate their birthday
on Christmas Day!  I'm sure that was either really cool or really bad
when they were kids!  LOL

Even though I have used traditional Christmas colors,
I chose to use something other than holiday styled
dies for their cards.


This is a very simple design (which makes them easy to mail) using just a few dies from the Tutti Designs Store.  
Here are the dies I have used . . .

Butterfly Corner from our very first release.

TUTTI-107  Butterfly Corner
And from our December 2016 Release,

No automatic alt text available.


Image may contain: text


Just to add a little 'whimsical' element to their cards,
I decided to use the hearts that popped out of the corner
die to 'dot the I's' in the sentiment.

Waste Not ... Want Not!  LOL
 
Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.