Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Double D - Baby It's Cold Outside

Hello Friends!
It's time for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Team Darlene is hosting today and the theme is:
 
Baby It's Cold Outside  (WINTER)

Here's the inspiration board I have created to help you get started . . 
 So many fun winter elements to be inspired by, but the sled & mittens caught my eye so that is the direction I took for today's creation ... what do you think??


I'm blessed with some fabulous winter type dies so of course I just had to rummage through and see what I could come up with!  I've had this sled die since last winter and hadn't used it yet so that was my first pick.  Plus, I knew I wanted to use the 'Brrr' sentiment.  Next I had to decide did I want to use mittens or a cup of hot chocolate in my design.  After choosing my background paper from a new Carta Bella paper pack called 'Cabin Fever', I decided on the mittens.
The dies I've used are Elizabeth Craft  'Sled'  #1243, Elizabeth Craft 'Brrr' #1228 and Memory Box 'Precious Mittens' #98663.  

The sentiment has been 'stacked' using THREE cuts ... 2 blue & 1 white.  Crystal Stickles has been added to the snowflakes for sparkle and the snowflakes were stamped on the red mittens with a touch of Crystal Stickles in the middle also.  


Please be sure to pop over to see the amazing creations the ladies
have made to inspire you today!
I'm always so impressed with these ladies!!!
They leave me in awe with each & every challenge theme!

Challenges to share in:
Craftaholics R Us Challenge #50 - ATG
Scrapy Land Challenge #80 - ATG using product carried in the store
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Snowflakes
Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #348 - Holidays
{PIN}spirational Challenge #206 - Photo Inspiration (inspired by the red/green & sled)
 

613 Avenue Creates Challenge #204 - ATG - Christmas/Winter
Crop Stop December Linky Party - ATG using product carried at their store
The Paper Girls Challenge - Holiday Fun (Sled Riding)
Memory Box Challenge #31 - Holiday Greetings

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
Here's what I have up for grabs to one lucky random draw winner.
But, you need to play to win!!  LOL
 
 Hope to see you there!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.