Sunday, July 15, 2018

Dies R Us - Birthday

Hello All!
Happy Sunday to you!
Today I have a card to share for the current challenge over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  The theme is BIRTHDAYS and it just happens to be MY birthday today so thought I would join the team for some fun.


This card all began with The Dusty Attic 'mini ornate gate #2' that I received inside a gorgeous birthday card all the way from Australia, along with a few other little crafting goodies.

 Isn't that the coolest card!! 
Thanks Aussie Annie!!  It's a little bent up on the corners but it had a long trip!  LOL
I love it!!

The dies I have used on my card are as follows:

 Lawn Fawn - Grassy Hillside Borders Dies
 Jeanine's Art - Dies - Winter Classics - Winter Birds
 Tutti Designs - Word Set - Happy
 Tutti Designs - Word Set - Birthday
 
 My background paper is from a 'Mintay by Karola' 6x6 paper pack called 'Celebrations'.  The 'grass' was created by die cutting two panels from DCWV mint green matstack paper then applying Memento Bamboo Shoots green ink.


I've glued my birdies to a scrap piece of ivory card stock then fussy cut around their heads to give a backing to their faces.  Then glued one to the fence and popped the other one up in the sky for dimension.  The tree branch was die cut from a scrap of brown leather look card stock.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've created today and will come join in the challenge at DRU.  We all can use an extra birthday card in our stash ... plus ... you could be the lucky winner of a gift voucher for the DRU store!!

Challenges to share in:
As You Like It Challenge - Favorite Celebration and Why?
(My birthday [actually today lol] because I get spoiled by my family!)
Everybody Art Challenge #428 - Birthday
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - All About Occasions 

 Hope to see you there!

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.