Thursday, July 19, 2018

Flip Flopping Away

Morning All ...
Well now that I look at the clock, it's nearly lunch time ... geesh!  where does the time go??

Anyways, while doing my morning commenting, I spotted a challenge that I just HAD to enter.  It's at a 'new to me' challenge blog called Words 2 Craft By and the theme is Flip Flopping Away!  Those who know me, know how much I LOVE my flip flops ... never wear shoes unless I absolutely MUST (yes, even in the winter)!  LOL

Here's what I created ...


The background panel is actually a panel I had laying on the table after showing my daughter how Tim Holtz oxide distress inks work so figured 'why not'!  

My Frantic Stamper Flip Flops (OMG I ordered this die twice ... yikes) were die cut from the scrap piece left over from a panel created while crafting with my new friend Doni (Lime Green Giggles) earlier in the week using the emboss resist technique.  You will be seeing cards in the near future using the actual panels we created on our fun 'play day'.
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Flipflops


How about this awesome Impression Obsession Sentiment!  I just couldn't live without it!!  Any my Frantic Stamper Tall Palm Tree was a must to set the scene.  I die cut it in white then colored the pieces using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Gosh I haven't used this die in a long time ... love that you can make it dimensional.
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Tall Palm Tree w/ Fronds

I have so many things I should be doing but I just couldn't miss out on this fun challenge.
So, I guess I'd better get back to what I really SHOULD be doing!  Oh wait ... [sigh] now it's lunch time ... guess I should make hubby a bite to eat first before my fun in the crafting cave continues!  LOL

Challenges to share in:

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.