Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Request Completed ...

I finished the cards my Mom requested for a "Red Hats" friend. I'm sorry for the long post but did want to share them with you just incase they would spark any inspiration for other crafters. I know I get a ton of ideas from all of you and just wanted to return the favor.



Here are the other two Birthday Cards ... remember, I shared the 1st birthday card with you in the last post.




For the Anniversary Cards, I had to borrow a few stamps from my stamping friend, Sandy Egbert. I guess I didn't realize I was so short on Anniversary type stamps ... hmmm ... I'll have to do something about that!!! Anyways, here are the 3 Anniversary cards I came up with. Hope you like them. (Don't forget you can click on any image for a larger view.)






**************************

Another card I'd like to share with you today is a THANK-YOU I made for my Mom. Over this past weekend she attended a Class/Alumni Reunion with her new "gentleman friend" Ken, and had a wonderful time. It was a 2-day event and she was so thrilled with everything and thought it only appropriate to send a card to the couple who sponsored the event.


She didn't know what the school colors were at that point in time (Ken is 72) so I played it safe and made it basic Black & White. My images were also borrowed from my friend Sandy ... don't have much call for graduation cards at my age, LOL!! The CAP is from a retired 2003 SU set (sorry, don't know the proper name) and the background was made with a little image by Hero Arts. My sentiment is by Inkadinkado and the tassle is by Darice.


**************

Stop back later when I'll have my cards for today's Crafty Secrets SCS Forum challenge and the Midnight Madness #4 Sketch Challenge. See you then! Hope you're having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.