Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday/Blogaversary Candy WINNER!

Thanks so much to all of you who shared in my Birthday/Blogaverary Celebration!  Your visits & comments on my daughter, Carolyn's blog really made her day and put a big smile on her face!  She was so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed her writing. I truly don't know where she gets her 'way with words' ... certainly wasn't from her mother!  LOL!  ANYWAYS ... onto selecting our winner. 

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!

Via Random.org ... today's blog candy winner is:



Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
5
 Timestamp: 2011-08-05 21:36:54 UTC


THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...
Happy Everything! Congrats! Thanks for the chance. I think I'm a follower, but the last few days the followers is not showing up, don't know if it's blogger or me? Anywhooo I'm adding your candy to my sidebar. Will check back and try to get the follower's to show up...uugghh!

CONGRATULATIONS!  Please drop me an email with your snail mail address and I'll get your 'goodies' to you right away.  Enjoy!
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    congrats to the winner
    thank you hunni for the chance to enter
    have a great weekend sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.