Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge Round 17

Well, here we are on Round #17 (of 18) over at CDAC (Crafters Digital Art Center) and the themes and images just keeping getting better & better!!  What a fabulous time we've been having.

This round's theme is:
 "You've Got The Cutest Little Baby Face"
and check out some of the fun images we get to create with . . .




Aren't they adorable!!! 









I just fell in love with the baby buggy images and instantly thought of 'paper piecing'.  Here's what I came up with ... what do you think?

My Paper Pizazz designer paper was actually set aside for 'Easter' creations but I thought the soft pastel colors worked perfectly for 'Baby' too!  At my age, I don't have much call for baby cards but want to be sure to have some in my collection for the upcoming craft shows I will be attending.  The little sentiment circle is from an old Stampin' Up stamp set and the embossing folder on the background panel is from Sizzix.  The yellow bow was colored with a Prismacolor yellow marker and then covered with SU Crystal Effects (difficult to see the shine in this photo).

Hopefully I'll get a few more creations completed using the other images before this round of the progressive challenge is over (May 15th) and when I do, I'll be sure to share them with you.  Remember, if you missed out on the previous rounds of this challenge, you can always BUY IN for $1 to get these fun images and play along.  You only need to create ONE card to qualify for the next round of images!  Hope you'll come join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little buggy! Love your paper piecing - this DP is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.