Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Guest Designer Spot

Hello blogger friends! 
How much fun is it to run across an online friend from a past design team after loosing track of them for awhile!  That is exactly what I have done with Lelia (Green Goddess Creations).  AND ... I'm thrilled to say that she's asked me to be a Guest Designer on the Can You Dig It Challenge Blog.  
WHAT FUN!!

 I was a little slow getting started ... but have finally got it all figured out and today they have a new challenge posted and I'm excited to play along.  The challenge is a photo inspiration challenge ... called PAINTED MEMORIES.


This sign certainly takes you back in time and that was my inspiration
 for today's creation.

My 'Can You Dig It' digi image is called OUTHOUSE FOR RENT and can be found at the Can You Dig It Store found HERE.

Recipe for my card:
Papers:  white cs, black cs, Colorbok 'Rosewood' 12x12 paper pack
Images:  CYDI ' Outhouse for Rent' digi, TJ Designs vintage image (www.tweetyjill.com)
Accessories:  Michaels red polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Prismacolor markers, chalk, makeup applicators, Prima flower, TH Tea Dye distress ink, 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please come join in the Can You Dig It challenge fun!
HUGS,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. oh hun this is brilliant oh what a super layout and design,amazing Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.