Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sketches! {by tamara} Challenges


Here is a pretty easy-peasy card I did for two different challenges over on the Sketches! {by tamara} blog. Tuesday is her "recipe" challenge ... this week the recipe is Use something CLEAR, Ribbon, and Dimensionals. Thursday is the sketch challenge. I decided to combine the two for today's card.
You can click on the card for a closer view. The card base is made using SU garden green cardstock. The overlay is from a 12x12 sheet of dp I purchased at Deals ... real bargain ... 6 for $1. I had a couple acrylic flowers left that I had purchase a LONG time ago and popped them up using popdots. The ribbon is from Michael's and the garden green flowers were punched using the retired SU triple floral punch that I borrowed from a friend (thanks Anita)! The sentiment is from a Crafty Secrets clear set called "mini memories" ... this little set has come in handy so many times!! Hope you like it and thanks for stopping in!!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love all your little details and the color combo!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a unique card. I love the shape, colors and that acrylic flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene