Friday, October 24, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge #199


It was so nice to find a little time today to make a card for this week's SCS sketch challenge. I think sketch challenges are my favorite ... sometimes the layout is the hardest part for me and the sketch takes care of that!!
I LOVE making Halloween cards ... too bad I never take time to send them out to anyone, LOL!!
The Crafty Secrets challenge this week is to use Orange & Black so this fits that challenge also. LOVE, Love, love these Crafty Secrets images ... whether they are stamps, booklet images or cut outs ... they are just so darned cute!!!
Check out what I did with the brads in the upper right corner (you can click on the photo for a better view) ... I decided to draw pictures on them with my EKSuccess photo pen. This is as close to pumpkin carving as I get these days and gave the card a little more whimpsie!!
The bg paper is by The Paper Studio ... the orange panel was punched with the Fiskars roping border punch and the BOO panel was made using images from the Crafty Secrets Halloween Fun stamp set. Hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

  1. This card is the best Halloween / Fall card I have seen so far I have looked at a lot of them and you have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW, Dar! This is adorable, and I LOVE what you did with the brads! You've got some patience and a steady hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, what a sweet card! Cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card
    i really enjoy crafty secrets images
    i just don't have enough of them :) isn't that always the case lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene, oh my goodness this is just too cute! I love those brads and of course anything done with Crafty Secrets is always a hit with me. Great job!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.