Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!!



WOW ... it has been an extremely busy "stamping" day today. First I spent a few hours with a friend of mine (Sandy) at one of my favorite stamping stores in Zoar called The 1870's Shoppe. Of course, this got me off to a late start on all the challenges going on over on SCS in honor of WDM Day!! I didn't want to overwhelm you with individual posts for each card I made so, I'll just put them all here and if you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email or SCS/PM and I'd be glad to answer them for you.



There were seven (7) challenges total ... starting at 11:00 a.m. then a new challenge posted every two hours after until the last one being posted at 11:00 P.M. (It's not quite 11 pm here so I don't have that one yet ... I'll save it to post tomorrow!!). Without further ado ... here are my World Cardmaking Day Cards.



Thanks so much for stopping by ... I hope you were able to join in on some of the fun today. Oops ... I see it's 11:00 ... gotta go get the last challenge instructions and "get 'r done". See you in the morning!!



Morning All! I'm back with my last challenge card to share with you. The final challenge was a color combination of Lime, Lemon, Orange, Black, Gray & a neutral. Well I didn't have any dp with those colors (no little kids around the house to have those bright cheery colors on hand) so I had to improvise and make my own. I used large sponge pods and swiped Lime, Lemon & Orange across a piece of glossy white for the bg paper. Then again using my large pods, I made circles of each color on another piece of glossy paper to make my "balloons" ... I used a ZIG photo signature pen to make the strings and write the sentiment on one balloon. The little birthday sentiments on the card are from a Studio G set. Not bad for doing this card at 11:30 at night (my bedtime is 10 pm). What fun! Hope you enjoyed my little stamping experience as much as I did!!!

11 comments:

  1. You have been one busy gal today! Great job on all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy. Great job, all you cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you were busy...and you got shopping in too...I"m impressed. Your cards all look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards. You were busy all day I imagine. I didn't get to do any of the challenges but I did get some of my Christmas cards done. I'll be bookmarking your blog to check later.

    Heather
    scrappinmominky@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were certainly busy! You did them all! WOW, I was happy to get 3 done :) Your cards are all so pretty! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards! You seem like you stamped like crazy yesterday too! I did as well, although I didn't link all my challenges to one post like you did, I should of becuase I had like 10 posts yesterday! LOL LOve the cards, they are all so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've been busy! The cards are all so beautiful. I love your sense of style and design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards!!! Great job finishing all of the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darlene, wow you certainly accomplished a lot today. All of you cards are great! What fun!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You were busy! I did them all too, but still have one left to finish. I believe you have to 11:00 pm. est on Monday though, not Sunday, so I still have time. I especially love the Inkadinkado winter bird card and your nested flower card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.