Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rusty Pickle Challenge


Here is a card I did for the Rusty Pickle challenge put up over on the Stampin' D'Amour message board. I had used up all the Rusty Pickle paper I had in stock ... so, I HAD to order some from Stampin' D'Amour (and a few other things of course) in order to play along with the challenge! They have some wonderful 2-sided holiday papers available and here I have used both sides of the same paper (cool, huh!).
The challenge is to use 80% Rusty Pickle product and the theme is "something you are grateful for". As you can tell by my sentiment, I am MOST grateful for FAMILY!! I can't even imagine how lonely people who don't have family around them must be ... I am blessed with a large, loving family and so thankful for it!!!
I bordered each layer by using a ZIG real red marker (saves on layer weight) and made a little awning with the sentiment panel. The reindeer is a clear stamp I found for $1 somewhere and I've added a few punched out snowflakes. EASY PEASY with this awesome paper ... don't need to add much more!!! What do you think??

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love the vintagey looking papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Darlene! I hope to still get one done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dontcha' just HATE it when you HAVE to buy new stuff??? Pretty card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.