Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sketch Challenge


I still had a little time before DH's doctor appt., so I decided to play one of my favorite challenges. It's a sketch challenge found over on the i{heart}2stamp blog.


I recently purchased these beautiful vintage cotton scraps by Crafty Secrets at an awesome toy/stamping store called Toyrifix. My friend Tammy Hershberger manages the stamping portion of the store and I'm always amazed at the variety of product she offers in her "little corner of the world". I spotted these cotton scraps and just HAD TO HAVE THEM!!!


Thanks for stopping by ... my play time is running out for today ... hope to have more to share with you tomorrow!! In the meantime ... have a safe, fun-filled day!!!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Darlene! I wish I was closer to Tammy's shop, cause I sure would love to visit!

    I really like what you did with the cotten scraps!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love these cotton scrap images. someday I'll have to try them. I wish I had a LSS that sold Crafty Secrets, I have to order everything online and pay for S & H! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Darlene - the colors are beautiful, and of course the image. Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's neat you've been to Tammy's store, I saw pics and it looks like a "heavenly" place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.