Thursday, November 6, 2008

Heidi's "Candy for a Cause ..."

What a great idea Heidi has going on her blog right now!! It's called Candy for a Cause ... cards for the Ronald McDonald House. Please jump on over there and lend Heidi a hand reaching her goal. We all love making cards and here is a way to put our talents to good use!!!

Here is a snippet from her post: RMH is home to many sick children and their parents while their little ones are inpatient or getting treatment of all sorts. I want to collect cards for them to send out, I am looking for general cards such as Thinking of You, You make me smile, Thank you, I am there for you, Friendship ......... anything you think that they would use. My goal is 100 cards- so please help me reach that goal ...

With the holiday's rapidly approaching ... let's reach out to those who can't be HOME for the holidays!! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for all your wonderful creations for the Stamp simply Challenges... It is so nice to meet such wonderful people!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene