Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!!!



Today is Amy Johnson's birthday as well as MY ANNIVERSARY!! A few weeks back Amy had made mention of her birthday being on the 28th so I contacted her and we agreed to send each other cards for our occassions and post them on our blogs ... I know, call us crazy but we thought it was a fun idea!!! Check out Amy's blog and give her a little birthday love. She is VERY crafty and has some really cool project to share!!





Here is the card I sent to Amy. We both enjoy Crafty Secrets products so that is what I chose to use for her card! Isn't this image adorable ... when's the last time you baked a cake while wearing a dress??? The bg paper is also Crafty Secrets (radiant pack) and the image is from their (girlfriends) booklet. This paper is reversible (love that) so I cut a scrap piece and stamped the sentiment (by Impression Obsession) on the polka dotted side.

I'm not real sure how OLD Amy is today (and you don't ask a lady her age), otherwise I would have inserted a number and answered the question proposed!! Age doesn't matter anyways ... it's how you feel and how you live your life that counts! I have never met Amy in person but hopefully someday I'll have that opportunity but until then, I'm so happy she has become "one of my many" online friends!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY ... Have Fun Today!!!

4 comments:

  1. And your sick sense of humor continues to shine through - very funny card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post! I'm so honored. I absolutely love this card, but I haven't received it in the mail yet, thats why I haven't posted a birthday post yet. Thank you so much! Your such a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Darlene! Love this card! It turned out just FAB!! I'm a HUGE fan of Crafty Secrets too! :0)

    -pamela
    www.stampindamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this super-fun retro card Darlene! It's perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.