Sunday, November 2, 2008

Featured Stamper #91 - BECCA


This is my card for today's Featured Stamper over on SCS. If you have never seen Becca Feeken's work, you are in for a treat ... please take the time to stop by her gallery or her blog!

Here is Becca's card I chose to case today. Her gallery has so many beautiful works-of-art, it was difficult to decide what to pick!! She is a great inspiration and I need to take the time and try some of the techniques she shares on her blog.

My card is a 4.5" square. The base card is Whisper White and the double matting is made using Garden Green and Real Red. I made the background by using the ink, spray & smash technique onto watercolor paper. I chose Real Red & Old Olive reinkers for my colors. After drying with the heat gun, I stamped on this swirly image (The Rubber Cafe) and embossed with detail clear ep. My focus panel was made using the deer image from the new SU Winter Post set and the sentiment from the new SU A Cardinal Christmas set. I embossed the deer using Black Opal ep. The gems are Hero Arts and the ribbon is organza from Hobby Lobby.

Thanks so much for stopping by ... so glad you took the time out of your busy day to visit!!!!

5 comments:

  1. DaRLeNe--this is just delightful!!! It is so cheery and festive! :0)

    -pamela
    stampindamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGOUS! I love the background! Love that deer image too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! It's definitely easy to find inspiration from Becca's creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that background on here! Great looking card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.