Sunday, November 9, 2008

Papercraft Planet Sketch Challenge


Here is a card I made for the sketch challenge going on over on the Papercraft Planet ... have you checked out this site yet??? You really should, it's great fun and you'll probably see someone you know!!!

This was a "simple" sketch that really packed a PUNCH when completed!! The image is just a simple $1 stamp I picked up in my travels and I wished the photo showed it better, but I have embossed it using "black opal" embossing powder and it really has a festive sparkle. The red cs has a sparkle to it also and the designer paper is by The Paper Studio. I bordered the red matting circle with a silver Pilot marker (not the best job) but it helped make it stand out from the red bg without using another layer.

The sentiment is from Rubber Stampede and after stamping with SU real red, I cut it out using Fiskar postage stamp scissors ... mounted it onto the same green as the card and cut again. The snowflakes are from a EK Success punch. I'm happy with how this turned out and I can check another Christmas card off my list ... how great is that!!! Thanks for stopping by ... always good to hear from you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Reindeer images are a favorite do I'm loving your stamp. Can't believe it was only a dollar! Super design and festive DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reindeer image! I can't believe you only spent a dollar on that! Great deal! I didn't know paper craft planet had challenges too. I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.