Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stamp Simply Celebration HAS BEGUN!!


Today is the 1st of several fun filled days over on Sharon Johnson's blog and you are all invited!!! Sharon has set up a TAB on her blog (called THIS IS PARTY CENTRAL) where you can go to see what is scheduled for each day of this celebration! The tab is located in the top right corner above her banner picture ... or you can click on the word TAB above to get you there. Keep in mind, this is a guideline of what's to come ... but won't be activated until the actual day of the event.

Anyone can play ANY of the challenges by ANY of the hostesses during our 12 days of Stamp Simply Celebrates!!! You DO NOT have to have a Blog to play — uploading your project to SCS (Splitcoaststampers.com) is not only permissible, but HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. When doing so, use the KEYWORD SSC08. Thanks!

FIRST up is Janine Orchard- 2bKrafty with a COOKIE RECIPE EXCHANGE!!


We were to choose our favorite cookie recipe ... bake them up ... then package them up nice & pretty! Please check out Janine's blog for all the details. (She has even more fun up her sleeve than what I've told you here!!! )


Here is my contribution! My daughter makes all the "fancy" holiday cookies ... I make the old favorite "Chocolate Chip". I have put a little twist to the recipe though ... I've added "Macadamia" nuts & some "white chocolate" morsels along with the chocolate morsels in my recipe. Otherwise, it's the recipe on the Nestle's Toll House morsels bag. My gift box is 6 x 6 x 2 and I've used my new JustRite (Christmas Stamp Ensemble) to help me decorate the lid. I also used a snowflake stamp by Inkadinkado stamped with Versamark and a little diamond Stickles for the sparkly centers. I thought it would be nice if I had a little matching candy box made from clear acetate to go along with the cookie package. If you'd like more details, just leave me a comment and I'll get that information to you!

Don't forget to check out the samples made by a few other members of the CHALLENGE gang:

Jennifer Buck - The Buck Stamps Here
Deb Saaranen - Dream In Color
AJ Otto - The Willow Garden
Barb Schram - Explore. Dream. Discover
Jerri Jimenez - A Touch of Grace
LeAnne - Wee Inklings

ALSO ...

Sharon Johnson - No Time To Stamp? - Has a BLOG CANDY offering today that would be JustRite for anyone!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Please come back tomorrow when it's MY turn -- you won't want to miss it!!

17 comments:

  1. How yummy and beautifully boxed Darlene! Can't wait to try your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene -- I am in AWE!!! Your packaging is wonderful!!! I LOVE your cookie box, but your acetate candy box is fabulous as well!!! You've been busy!!! And I am impressed with your photo staging -- too fun!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmm, YUM! I love your additions to the traditional recipe. But what I love most is your pretty packaging and photo! My goodness, a cookie exchange with stampers is so FUN! Your project is wonderful, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cute picture with that Grinch! Cookies and chocolate, there is not a better combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene!! I am in awe!! This is such a pretty presentation... You have helped me start the week off on the right foot!!
    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! These look delish!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  7. The recipe sounds wonderful - hopefully I can whip some up. I'm just catching up with you - life's been busy - of course I love them all, but especially the Christmas tree from the Stampin Up set and the one you did for the CS challenge last week. Thanks also for the update on Mark and I'm so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Take Care - Dru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute gift set. I love it! And I love that you just use the recipe on the bag...so do I! I still haven't received your card yet, thats why I haven't posted it on my blog. The mail must be slow because of the holiday cause I'm still waiting for a few other things too. I'm really happy that you liked your anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous packaging Darlene, love your project! I love both cookies boxes, too cute with the Grinch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful and simply delicious! :) Love these! :) Hope you have a wonderful day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH my!! This is totally ADORABLE!! :) Love this gift package!! The grinch added to the photo shoot is adorable!! TFS!!

    P.S. Yes!! Why haven't you been by my blog before?! teehee!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!! I love your work Darlene, and have left you a present on my blog-today's post-12/1. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is awesome---great job Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been one creative lady. Just love all the projects that you come up with. I myself, have been busy and had no time to play along last week. Hopefully this week will be better. I have just got to try that recipe out. My kids just love cookies.

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Darlene with the whole family.

    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, I love chocolate chip cookies and your addition sounds delish!! Love your packaging - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job, Dar and your cookies with the added ingredients sound divine! I love macadamia nuts! (My Dad always tries to be funny and calls them "macedonia" nuts!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I love these colors - that is my favorite shade of green!! What an awesome gift package!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.