Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thanks to Heather (scrappinmominky) for this awesome award!!


Please check out Heather's blog ... she is very talented and deserves a some extra "stampin love".

Here are the instructions on this award:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.


I will be back later to let you know what 5 nominees I have selected. Thanks again Heather ... I am so honored and thrilled that you like my blog. Please come back!!!


WOW ... I just found out that I was awarded this honor a 2nd time ... by my Crafty Secrets Challenge friend DRU. Thanks girlfriend ... I am so honored. PLEASE check out Dru's blog (garden of dreams) ... she is SO talented and also deserved extra "stampin love".

I'm back with my five nominees. I will have to give this award again because there are SO many others who are so deserving of this honor.

1. Marissa (marisa-isa)

2. Heidi (embellished dreams)

3. Amy (amy's creative pursuits)

4. Lori Lynn (just a note)

5. Joanne (Ambrosia & Iron)

Please check out these ladies blogs for some wonderful ideas and fun!! Thanks again Dru and Heather!!!



4 comments:

  1. Good morning - I too have given you this very same award - did not know you already had one - it's over on my blog. Can't think of anyone more deserving. Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet thought - thank you! I'm absolutely terrible at remembering to pass awards on but will try to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, I am so honored with this. Really don't know what to say my friend. Also, congratulations on receiving this award for the second time. You are very talented and you deserve recognition for all the work that you do. Hope to meet you one day my friend.
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me. I appreciate it! I'm not entirely sure what I am suppose to do though. Do I now nominate people and copy and paste the award, or do I do nothing and just enjoy the moment? I've never seen this before, so I'm a little confused. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.