Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge

This week's OCC (Our Creative Corner) challenge is a sketch challenge hosted by Jennifer Meyer (Jennifer's Sweet Designs) . I love doing sketch challenges simply because the first step (the layout) is already decided for me and that helps a lot when the mojo isn't as it should be!!! If you know what I mean, LOL!!




I took the liberty of flipping this sketch to accommodate this cute Rubber Cottage image I purchased at the Adventures in Stamping convention back in April and had yet to ink up. I missed my neice's little boy's birthday last month so I think I'll get him a gift card and put this in the mail a.s.a.p.! He just turned 5 so I think this will be appropriate.



The recipe for this card is as follows:
Stamps: Rubber Cottage, AMuse
Paper: Navy cs, Real Red, Garden Green, WW & Stampin' Up dp
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories: Offray navy grosgrain ribbon, Making Memories brads, SU watercolor pencils & blender pen
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today ... hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. Cute cute card, great image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Darlene, I think you're right - perfect for a little boy! Great image. Take Care, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love how you turned the sketch on its side, and I love the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable!!! I love the sketch flipped, I may try it both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I know a GREAT toy store where you can get a gift card! :) Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, love how you altered the sketch

    Thanks for playing~

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable stamp, and your coloring is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene