Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday Spotlight Time ... Christmas Flowers

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

It's time for another Saturday Spotlight Challenge.



For today's challenge, we are keeping the colors/theme of Christmas in mind and using Flowers on our Christmas creations. We are also thrilled to have Inktegrity as our sponsor this week and not only has Joni shared her awesome digis with the design team to use in our creations, but one lucky winner will receive a $15.00 certificate to Joni's store. Please be sure to hop on over to Joni's store and see what she has to offer for your crafting fun!!

Now don't forget to upload a direct link to your creation to Mr. Linky over on the Saturday Spotlight Challenge Blog and if you're uploading your creation to other online galleries, please use the keyword SSHP10. We look forward to seeing your creations!!!

For my creation, I have used Joni's "Little Helper", "Cozy Snowman" and "Christmas Pie" images. It was great fun to create & color this little scene! The flowers I chose to use are the Prima Holiday Poinsettas. Background paper is DCWV and I've used gold Stickles for a touch of sparkle. All coloring was done with Prisma markers and the sentiment is Hero Arts.
Please be sure to check out the wonderful creations by the other Spotlight Divas.


*Vicki (creator/coordinator) ... *Chris (Coordinator) ... Boni ... Crystal ... Darlene ... Dawn ... Debbie ... Erin ... Jessica ... Maria ... Susan

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy weekend to stop by!! I'm looking forward to having time this week to come visit your blog and see what you've created! Enjoy the challenge!

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Darlene!! I just love what you did with Little Helper. How clever of you to incorporate the snowman so it looks like he is peeking around the corner. Gorgeous coloring and design!
    Have a great weekend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Such a cutie, and love those flowers!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is adorable Dar! He's such a cutie, love the backing papers and that sweet little snowman peeking around the side! What a fun card!
    If that's apple pie, turn him in my direction! hehe
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how gorgeous Dar!! I just adore how you've used BOTH of the images in this creation and your flowers sure look pretty!! I adore this one hun!! That mouse is adorable and I love how you colored him in!! Enjoy the weekend my friend!! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card with such a fun combination of images! Awesome job tying in the pie to those gorgeous poinsettias!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, I just love the snowman peeking around the corner, soooo darling...And those poinsettas are beautiful!!! Great card Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! what a sweet image and his adorable little snowman friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooops that last comment was from me, didn't realize I was logged in as my hubby:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Darlene.. I love the image you chose.. I think it is my favorite.. P.S.. that red velvet looking cake at the top is making me hungry.. looks yummy as does your inspired card..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you did with your card and how you have made it with those 2 images! Wonderful job and great coloring too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.