Saturday, September 11, 2010

DeeDee's Digi Fun . . .

I've been wanting to participate in this gal's challenge for weeks and finally today I had time to color & create and play in a few challenges over on CDAC as well as Crafting With Deedee's Digis Challenge (actually was posted on Monday) ... I'd better hurry, I'm nearly out of time!!

Now here was my dilema . . . After getting my card created and in the process of uploading it to CDAC ... I was going crazy ... I had marked the image with Dee at the end which tells me who the artist is ... but I couldn't find it anywhere on her CDAC group or blog!  Thanks to Lori Stokes Wright ... she headed me in the right direction and now I'm ready to play DeeDee's challenge!  Uuugh, must be getting too late in the evening!!
 (click image to enlarge)
Isn't this digi adorable??  And I don't know if you can see it in the photo or not ... but out around the red panel I have written "oink!" the whole way around ... goofy but I thought it was a cute idea!  LOL!
Thanks so much for taking a peek!  I think I'll keep this short and head off to bed!  Big day tomorrow ... first official PITTSBURGH STEELER game of the season and since dear hubby signed up for the NFL package on our Directv ... our friends are coming over to watch it with us!!  I made potato salad today and we're doing hot sausage on the grill ... YUMMO!!

Uugh!  Told you it's been a goofy day for me today!  I just went over to add my card to the challenge at Deedee's ... Ooops ... I neglected to realize that it was a SKETCH challenge too!  OH WELL ... it's still a cute image and creation!  

6 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute Darlene, what a darling image.and FABULOUS CREATION GIRLY!!!..ohhhh no a steeler fan...lol thats okay i love my redskins.!! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, loved your post. I could have written it myself. I couldn't count the times I have messed up a challenge the same ways or not been able to find it after finally getting the perfect project finished, LOL Glad (or sad) that I am not alone, ha ha ha

    I can see the "oink oink" around the frame. How cute! It was a fantastic idea. And what nice writting you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the 'oink' hand written around the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we've all messed up challenges before Darlene, but this has still turned out to be a darling card! Very creative the way you wrote around the border too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous Dar, sorry your having so much trouble with it...I'll just freely enjoy it and let you worry about the technical difficulties! lol
    It really is a fabby card! love the whole design!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.