Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sharing the fun ...

Last evening I finally took the time to create cards for a few of the challenges going on over on CDAC.  Now I'd like to share them with you.  If you are not familiar with the new "Crafter's Digital Art Center" network, you are missing out on a lot of fun!!  I've linked the name to make it easier for you!  If you scroll down the homepage, all the information is there to help you navigate around.  Now for my cards:
 (click on image to enlarge)
This first creation is for the Embellishment Challenge, and is hosted by Doodle Pantry.  The rose digi image is the freebie offered to use in the challenge.  I have used designer paper from GCD Studio (purchased at Hobby Lobby) for my background and paper doilies from the Wilton cake decorating aisle of JoAnn's.  My background panels for my digi are cut from Spellbinder's Labels 14 which I purchased recently from Joan's Gardens.  
 (click on image to enlarge)
My next creation is for the Color Challenge, which is hosted by Tallen's Place Designs and we were to use yellow & brown and of course this very happy girl digi (Mandy) was offered for use also.  I have used Stampscapes to create my background and prismacolor markers to color my digi.  This little gal makes me smile everytime I look at her!  LOL!!
 (click on image to enlarge)
Lastly is a creation for the Freebie Digi Challenge.  There are so many wonderful freebies offered up on this challenge and it's so great to get to know the different artists and their style!!  This fun Halloween digi comes from Pattie's Creations.  This was certainly a quick & easy holiday creation and a lot of fun to do!  I recently purchased this "burlap" designer paper by Paper Pizazz at Joann's with all my fall creations in mind and I love how it looks.  Using a cute little set from StudioG, I've added the sentiment and these cute (in ink only) spiders!  Nestabilities classic & scallop ovals were used to showcase my image and a little faux stitching helped to really make him POP!

So there you have it.  Please take the time to pop on over to CDAC and check us out!  It's a wonderful new spot and you'll surely want to be a part of it!!  SO MANY ARTISTS IN ONE PLACE!!  

Headed to the grandson's birthday party now!  Can't wait ... going to be so much fun!!  Have a wonderful, safe holiday weekend!  

Hugs, Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous, Darlene!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I'll miss you, too...but you know I'll still be "around". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards! You are one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.