Monday, February 27, 2012

More from Nicecrane Designs

Happy Monday Everyone!
I know I promised to share more creations using Nicecrane Designs with you yesterday, but hubby & I decided to leave on Saturday and drive to Toledo, OH and visit friends from our 'old' neighborhood!  We had a wonderful time and the weather was very cooperative although we did drive through some snow on the way up!

Anyways ... here are my creations using some of Ignacio's (Nicecrane Designs Artist) latest collage sheets.

The first two creations use images from the Vintage French Postcards (Young Couples) ... I have added a direct link to it's name directly below the preview sheet image below.




Vintage French Postcards (Young Couples)
The next two cards utilize images from the Vintage French Postcards (Lovers) collage sheet.  Remember, these particular collage sheets are PRECOLORED ... so putting together a card is quick & easy!  NO COLORING required on these images!



Vintage French Postcards (Lovers)
Please be sure to pop over to NICECRANE DESIGNS and check out all the amazing images Ignacio has to offer for your crafting needs.  I will be back a little later in the day to give you more details on the products used to create these lovely cards but first I need to get my breakfast and run some errands.  Hope your day if off to a wonderful start!!

Hugs,
Darlene

4 comments:

  1. Dar, what beautiful cards!!! So many great details!! I love all of the die cuts!!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore these vintage creations.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Darlene, so vintage,,,,so adorable,,, you have a very special style,,,,,,,I love them all.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.